Education and Licenses
Dr. Bergeson has a Master's in Psychology as well as a PhD in Clinical Psychology. She also has specialized training in neuropsychology.
Dr. Bergeson is licensed both in New York and Pennsylvania as a Psychologist.
Supervisor, Lenox Hill Hospital, Department of Psychiatry
- Member, International Dyslexia Association
- Member, American Psychological Association, Division 40
- Member, American Psychological Association, Division 42
- Member, Learning Disabilities Association of Pennsylvania
- Member, Children and Adolescents with Attention Deficit Disorder (CHADD)
- Member, International Neuropsychological Society
- Member, National Academy of Neuropsychology
- Registrant, National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology
- Member, Board of Directors, Children's Dsylexia Center
Publications and Presentations
Clinical Judgment: How Do Judgments Made in Uncertainty Differ From Those Made with Prior Expectations? (Dissertation)
My Child Has To Be Tested! (NY Metro Parents, September 2007)
General Presentations on Learning Disorders and ADHD: Lectures given at grand rounds at Lenox Hill Hospital, Pediatrics Department, panel discussions, various parent groups, and local schools.
Individual Presentations: IDA Conference, November 2009, LDA Conference February 2011, NYBIDA Conference March 2011, IDA Conference, October 2012